This gorgeous, convenient to use, modern, efficient and adaptable WooCommerce WordPress theme, called Tyrion, helps you to launch new merchandise, communicate with customers, advertise existing merchandise, supervise shipping and your stock and expand your small business and more. This great looking WooCommerce theme is simple to use, brilliant, versatile, well-built and filled with features, it’s flexible, dynamic and SEO optimized, great for apparel designers, small businesses, promotion businesses, online bicycle dealers or computer shops. You can create a wonderful first impression with a stylish WooCommerce theme for WordPress.
WooCommerce and parallax are a delicious combination and Tyrion provides it with this completely responsive offering. And more. This theme is by the same folks who created the Bazar and Maya themes, so it’s coded properly and has a lot of the same great features as those two all-time-greats. Quality code. Boat loads of positive reviews on Themeforest. Fresh design. Great support staff. This thing has a lot going for it, which is nice! A beautiful and well thought out WordPress WooCommerce theme with this array of cool features is tough to find, but well worth it. Tyrion also offers the optional ‘quick view’ for products. I’ve been asked by more than one person to start highlighting that feature, so there you have it.
WooCommerce Themes can be found here.
Tyrion uses the best known WordPress drag and drop page builder plugin: Visual Composer, as it is a very powerful and quite adaptable approach to build the style of web site you need with the design and functions you’d like to have. That makes Tyrion particularly strong for any sort of store. The Visual Composer plugin works with the big third party plugins like Contact Form 7, both Gravity and Ninja Forms, WooCommerce, Revolution or Layer Sliders and Essential Grid. Folks really seem to enjoy the versatility to craft any kind of website, the simplicity of getting started, the high levels of compatibility, the low cost and the incredible tools that save you time. Check out the strong front end editor, purely responsive design, gigantic template library, tons of content elements and detailed documentation, plus a whole lot more.
I think Tyrion could be a great theme for our collection of WordPress Jewelry Shop Themes. Maybe we’ll add it to that collection?
What does Tyrion bring to the table?
CUSTOM PLUGINS AND ADDITIONS
- Wishlist feature
- Ajax layered filter
- Compare products feature
- Zoom effect in the product detail page
- Popup plugin included to show offers and news
- Product options with images support (first theme on themeforest, view demo here)
- Video support in the product page
- Optionable Quick View feature
- Optionable “PRODUCT ADDED” tooltip for a better user experience
- “Catalog mode” to use the theme like a catalog, without the cart option and with a “product enquiry form”
- Custom Live search for products
Now, how about design features?
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design;
- Boxed or wide layout with 60+ custom backgrounds (+ background uploader)
- Fully customizable design: set your color and your font for each section
- Custom header support: upload your header image
- Built-in Google fonts. 500+ Web Fonts Support with Preview</òi>
- Beautiful checkout, cart and account area design
- Custom login page
- Compatible with WooComerce plugin
- Multiple payment options and Supports Tax
- User accounts and order tracking
- YITH Ajax layered filter
- List and Grid view in the shop page
- Shipping Options
- Coupons option
- Downloadable/digital products support
- Product sliders – best sellers, featured, top rating, on sale, recents – and product categories slider
- Shortcodes for featured products, recent products, best sellers and general products (you can set how many items to show, the type of order and so on)
- Compare feature
- Wishlist feature
- Share product feature to show the product page on your social channels
- Detail page of the product with:
- Multiple images for your product with slider and Zoom Effect
- Related products, ratings and description tab
- A “product enquiry” tab with a contact form: user can contact you to ask about products
- Custom tabs: add custom content in the product page
- Unlimited product variations option like size, colors and so on
- “Catalog mode” to turn off the cart and use the theme like a catalog
- Popup to show offers, special sales, news and so on!
- Full WPML support with a widget in the header to show different languages
- Sticky header
- Megamenu with images support;
- Optionable top banner: use it for your news/socials or remove it
- Touch optimized Sliders and Banners;
- Parallax slider
- Unlimited parallax header on each page
- Parallax shortcode: you can add custom parallax banners inside the pages
- Revolution slider
- Flexi slider (basic layout): a simple and responsive slideshow to display images;
- Rotating Slider: a nice faded slider where you can set how many panel to display
- Elastic Slider: original responsive slider;
- Awkward slideshow: amazing slider, with thumbnails and tooltips!
- Child theme support
- 1170 pixel layout based on the Bootstrap Grid
- Optionable “get in touch” lightbox
- Shortcode manager with 300+ shortcodes
- Filterable faqs
- 15 custom widgets
- Fully customizable 404 error page
- Sitemap page
- About & Services page
- Testimonials page
- Portfolio pages
- Unlimited sidebars
- Unlimited animated banners
So, there you go, some fantastic stuff for WordPress.
For more themes, you may be interested in these incredible Business, Corporate WordPress Portfolio, Blog and eCommerce Themes.
Well, looks like Tyrion has been retired from ThemeForest. But don’t worry, we’ve found some more great themes you could be interested in. Check out the links below.
For more great and powerful WordPress themes, we’ve got some collections for you to consider.