The Angle minimal WordPress theme offers a flexible structure and style for both individuals and businesses. It is especially useful for those who need to present a visual portfolio of their work to customer or clients. No matter how large or small the finished website will be, Angle offers the versatility, power and flexibility to handle it. Every aspect of this responsive theme focuses on showcasing expertise and talent. The high-tech capability hides behind the cleanest layout options and just a touch of quirky charm. No matter what elements a freelancer or other professional requires, Angle has an option to highlight it to maximum benefit.
Here’s what WPZoom has to say about Angle.
Although users design and edit an Angle theme WordPress page from the power-packed yet intuitive Dynamic Homepage Builder, the backend offers up-to-date power and precision. The theme is powered by CSS3 and HTML5, but website owners do not need to understand that to setup or change options on their sites. With the Zoom Framework and an advanced Visual Customizer, the Angle theme easily provides a nearly endless collection of layouts, widgets and structures. The Portfolio Module makes it perfect for creative people. Various styles, light and dark skins and gallery options display everything from photographs to tech work to crafts in style. Choose Angle to take your creative company to the next professional level.
Want to know more? Well, we’ve built a sweet list of the finest portfolio themes for WordPress and you can learn plenty more there.
- Theme Options Panel – With our advanced Theme Options Panel, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Responsive & Retina Ready – The layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices.
- Portfolio Module – The built-in portfolio module is a great way to show off your work, photos or anything else with ease.
- Dynamic Homepage Builder – Build and customize your homepage’s structure with custom WPZOOM widgets and the multiple homepage widget areas.
- Visual Customizer – With visual customization options you have color and font choices to suit your theme to your needs and branding.
- Beautiful Page Headers – Set a unique Featured Image for pages and posts and see them displayed in the header.
Here’s a look at that portfolio page.
Okay, if you’d like to learn more, check out these links and as always, let us know what you think about this theme!
Oh yeah, I thought I’d check out a couple sites that are using Angle, maybe you’d be interested in seeing what it looks like not just in the demo, but how folks use this theme. I found two nice examples, coincidentally both from England.
And this is another, a gardening and landscaping business called Gardenscape, also in West Yorkshire. Something tells me this is either the same owner or the same web designer used Angle on a couple of his or her projects. No shame in that, it’s actually a good sign that a local web designer trusts one theme enough to use it for two somewhat similar businesses. And since these themes are all GPL, it’s totally above board. Then again, even if they *weren’t* explicitly licensed as GPL, there’s nothing wrong with using the same theme on two projects. It’s just places like ThemeForest that try to force you to buy two licenses for a theme if you use it on two projects. Completely unnecessary.
Alright, that should be enough about Angle. Why not let us know what you think about it in the comments below.